Phone: (808) 871-7120
111 Hana Highway, Ste. 101
Kahului, Hi 96732
A/C Diagnostic – Call for an appointment
Recharge A/C - $79.00
Evacuate, Recharge, and Add Dye A/C - $159.00
- We only use new, OE equivalent parts on all our A/C repairs - no rebuilt compressors.
- 3 Year Warranty on a/c compressor.
- Evacuate and recharge a/c every three years. Moisture in the a/c system combines with the chlorofluorcarbons to produce an acid that is harmful to your system.
- If your compressor is cycling off and on rapidly, your a/c charge is low and overworking the compressor.
- Come in and get the system tested and recharged before the compressor burns out.
- Engine vibration and age will cause the a/c seals, o-rings, hoses and fittings to become loose or brittle. A little preventive maintenance will extend the life of your a/c system and put off major repairs. Come in for a pressure gauge reading and leak test.
- If the a/c problem is electrical, we will be able to diagnose it. There is an electrical diagnostic charge.
Helpful points to keeping your A/C in running order
Change the cabin air filter regularly before it blocks the flow of your a/c air.
Window tinting including the front windshield helps to reduce the a/c use and saves on gas.
Recharging your a/c system with the a/c recharge cans with sealant, seals the entire a/c system and all the components will have to be replaced. We strongly advise against using these types of products.